Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yah for my first post!

What a great time for my first posting!  The day before Black Friday! Sad I know.  I am more excited about Black Friday then Thanksgiving. I am a serious bargain shopper and most everyone that knows me is well aware of this.  I have been hearing a lot of yapping about how companies mark up the prices on their items in order to mark them down the day after Thanksgiving.  So not true in most cases.  I am sure maybe in some of the big ticket items maybe so.  In the things that count like toys small appliances ect. , this has not been a found fact for me.  I look forward all year long for this time of year.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE to hit up the local Rite Aid, Walgreens, and CVS.  With my coupon binder in one hand and my shoppers card in the other I make a bee line for the "money making" items.  I promised some of my friends and followers that I would make a simple easy to follow post to guide them in their first Black Friday!  So here we go.  I should for warn you that in the process of typing today I have 3 little, 2 of which are off school today.  As I begin to tackle the task of my strategic plan I have a basketball flying over my head, a 6 year old crying on the couch because his 9 year old brother keeps beating him at basketball, and a 2 year old pushing around a grocery card singing what appears to be his ABC's in a foreign language.  So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment